Sil Ceramiche is born in 1955 thanks to the spirit of initiative of Enrico Silingardi opening in the heart of Sassuolo a small shop of ceramics and “red gres” and making the first delivery in the Italian domestic market.
The business grows up fast and in 1977 opens the present headquarter , on a 30.000 sqmt area, with a warehouse for the distribution in Italy and worldwide.
In 1994 with the entry in the company of founder’s sons, Sil Ceramiche identity consolidates thanks to the realization of exclusive design products using the latest innovative technologies.
Sil Ceramiche opens in Sassuolo its Megastore, the first in Italy offering a “sea of ceramics”.
Sil Ceramiche in its 60th anniversary celebrates some millions of tiles sold all over the world. Sil renews and widens its showroom and gives life to YOURSPACE, a store of reference for the bath furnishing, the surfaces and all the complements.